Within the local area there are also many leisure facilities available including bowling, laser quest and the Fox Hollies Leisure Centre with a pool, gym, courts and all-weather pitches.
Birmingham city centre is approximately 5 miles from The Green and Solihull town centre is less than 4 miles away.
Acocks Green remains a popular choice among families who are looking for an easy commute to school and work. It has eight primary schools and two secondary schools making it a desirable family location.
- Archbishop Ilsley Catholic School (0.2 Miles)
- Holy Souls Catholic Primary School (0.5 miles)
- Acocks Green Primary School (0.2 miles)
- The Oakland’s Primary School (0.5 miles)
- Acocks Green Train Station (0.8 miles)
- Warwick Road A41 (0.2 miles)
- Bus routes to Solihull and Birmingham city centre (0.1 miles)
- Heartlands (3.6 miles)
- Solihull Hospital (3.6 miles)
- Moseley Hall Hospital (3.4 miles)
- Fox Hollies Leisure Centre (0.8 miles)
- Acocks Green Bowling Alley (0.3 miles)
- Quasar Elite Laser Quest (0.2 miles)
- Bullring Shopping Centre (4.8 miles)
- Touchwood Shopping Centre (3.8 miles)
- Acocks Green High Street (0.2 miles)
- Moghul Restaurant (0.3 miles)
- Rasoi Punjabi Restaurant (0.3 miles)